Twitter

Friday, November 4, 2011

Final Polling Results: I told you so

I told you so. I predicted that as what remained of the Saskatchewan Liberal Party's voting base imploded in this election, that it would find its way into the Sask Party's column. And the Greens are now the third party, with over 5 percent of the vote. Most ominous for the New Democrats is that their polling numbers haven't budged.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls this Monday. If these polling results carry over into Monday's vote, then we will witness a political tsunami roll over the province, crushing many New Democrat MLAs in its path. This is going to be one humdinger of an election, and I think we'll be talking about the election results for decades to come. We may be on the verge of a new era in Saskatchewan politics. I am as fascinated as you are to see the coming election results.

No comments: